For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Minimally-Invasive Cosmetic Procedures market for 2018-2023.
Cosmetic surgery has increased dramatically in popularity over the past several years. People's attitudes toward signs of aging have changed. More and more are accepting the cosmetic surgery alternative. Cosmetic surgery has undergone significant technological and conceptual changes. Conceptual changes have altered the approaches to facial aging in the forehead, eyelids, and lower face. Technological changes include the use of lasers for facial cosmetic surgery, and minimally invasive techniques for face, breast, and body-contouring surgery.
Plastic surgeons also provide options for correcting certain signs of aging such as crow's feet, frown lines, and forehead wrinkles in small steps, without surgery. Because these procedures are done over a period of one or more short office visits, these mini-treatments are sometimes referred to as "lunchtime" procedures, including Botulinum Toxins, Soft Tissue Fillers, Chemical Peel, Laser Hair Removal and Microdermabrasion.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Minimally-Invasive Cosmetic Procedures will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Minimally-Invasive Cosmetic Procedures market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Botulinum Toxins
- Soft Tissue Fillers
- Laser Hair Removal
Segmentation by application:
- Acne & Trauma Scars
- Adipose Tissue Regeneration
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Johnson & Johnson Services
- Procter & Gamble
- Altair Instruments
- Advanced Microderm
- New Shining Image
- Lasertec Medical Service
- Ipsen Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Minimally-Invasive Cosmetic Procedures market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Minimally-Invasive Cosmetic Procedures market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Minimally-Invasive Cosmetic Procedures players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Minimally-Invasive Cosmetic Procedures with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Minimally-Invasive Cosmetic Procedures submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.