For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Mineral Insulated Cable market for 2018-2023.
Mineral insulated cable is manufactured from completely inorganic material. The copper sheath and conductors, insulated with magnesium oxide ensure that the cable is able to withstand the effects of fire and is fully usable afterwards. The mineral insulated cable system provides a simple solution to many difficult wiring problems and makes for a dependable and permanent installation for virtually all types of electrical circuits.
First, as for the global mineral insulated cable industry, the industry structure is relatively dispenser. The top five manufacturers only have 36.22% revenue market share in 2015. The USA giant Raychem HTS, which has 12.42% market share in 2015, is the leader in the mineral insulated cable industry. The manufacturers following Raychem HTS are Emerson and ABB, which respectively has 9.88% and 6.12% market share globally. The TEC is the leader of China mineral insulated cable industry. It sells a total of 51.2 million dollar mineral insulated cable products in the year of 2015.
Second, the global consumption of mineral insulated cable products rises up from 175.38 Mm in 2011 to 259.91 Mm in 2015, with an average annual growth rate of 10.34%. At the same time, the revenue of world mineral insulated cable sales market has a leap from 1663.9 million dollars to 2265.7 million dollars.
The reason causes this increase is the growing demand for the mineral insulated cable products, which is the result of the growing needs of downstream industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Mineral Insulated Cable will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Mineral Insulated Cable market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Mineral Insulated Power Cable
- Mineral Insulated Heating Cable
Segmentation by application:
- Power Plant and Manufacturing Factory
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Raychem HTS
- Mil GmbH
- Yuancheng Cable
- Ari Industries
- MiCable Technologies
- Hanhe Cable
- Conax Technologies
- AEI Cables
- Doncaster Cables
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Mineral Insulated Cable consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Mineral Insulated Cable market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Mineral Insulated Cable manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Mineral Insulated Cable with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Mineral Insulated Cable submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.