For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global MIM (Metal Injection Molding) Furnace market for 2018-2023.
MIM (metal injection molding) is a metalworking process by which finely-powdered metal is mixed with a measured amount of binder material to comprise a "feedstock" capable of being handled by plastic processing equipment through a process known as injection molding.
Sintering is the process of compacting and forming a solid mass of material by heat or pressure without melting it to the point of liquefaction.
Currently, some companies in the world can produce MIM (Metal Injection Molding) Furnace. The main market players are Cremer, CARBOLITE GERO, ECM GROUP, Nabertherm, Seco/Warwick, BMI Fours Industriels, TAV, The Furnace Source, PVA, Ipsen,, TISOMA, Shimadzu, CM Furnaces, etc. The production of MIM (Metal Injection Molding) Furnace increased from 182 units in 2011 to 227 units in 2016, with an average growth rate of 4%.
In consumption market, the growth rate of global consumption is smooth relatively. China is still the mainly consumption region due to the advanced production technology and rapid development of economy. China is the largest consumption region and the share reached 40.09% in 2016. The shares of North America, Europe, Japan, were 19.82%, 24.67%, 9.25%
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that MIM (Metal Injection Molding) Furnace will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of MIM (Metal Injection Molding) Furnace market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Batch Furnaces
- Continuous Furnaces
Segmentation by application:
- Consumer Electronics
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- CARBOLITE GERO
- ECM GROUP
- BMI Fours Industriels
- The Furnace Source
- CM Furnaces
- Elnik Systems, LLC.
- Materials Research Furnaces
- AVS, Inc
- Ningbo Hiper Vacuum Technology Co.,Ltd
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global MIM (Metal Injection Molding) Furnace consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of MIM (Metal Injection Molding) Furnace market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global MIM (Metal Injection Molding) Furnace manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the MIM (Metal Injection Molding) Furnace with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of MIM (Metal Injection Molding) Furnace submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.