For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Milk Tank market for 2018-2023.
Dairy farms rely on highly efficient cooling of the milk to keep the milk at a consistent temperature of about the appropriate temperature required in the milk tanks until the milk is collected for further processing.
In dairy farming a bulk milk cooling tank is a large storage tank for cooling and holding milk at a cold temperature until it can be picked up by a milk hauler. The bulk milk cooling tank is an important piece of dairy farm equipment. It is usually made of stainless steel and used every day to store the raw milk on the farm in good condition. It must be cleaned after each milk collection.
In terms of volume, the Horizontal Closed Tank segment accounts bigger market share than Silo/ Vertical Closed Tank and Open Tank segment, in 2012 Horizontal Closed Tank segment accounted for about 69.82% and about 64.92% in 2017. In terms of Value, in 2012 Silo/ Vertical Closed Tank accounted for about 17.34% share and in 2017 Silo/ Vertical Closed Tank will account for about 32.61% share, which indicate the Silo/ Vertical Closed Tank is becoming more popular.
In terms of applications, milk farm application is bigger than Milk Processing Plant application, in 2012 milk farm application occupied about 72.48% share and in 2017 residential will occupy about 77.06% share.
The demand of Milk Tank is related to the development of downstream dairy market. APAC is one of the most significant emerging markets as China Opens Second Child Policy would certainly drive further increasing of dairy industry in China, which would also has a positive effect on milk tank industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Milk Tank will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Milk Tank market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Horizontal Closed Tank
- Silo/ Vertical Closed Tank
- Open Tank
Segmentation by application:
- Milk Farm
- Milk Processing Plant
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Packo Cooling
- Kilkenny Cooling Systems
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Milk Tank consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Milk Tank market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Milk Tank manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Milk Tank with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Milk Tank submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.