For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Military and Commercial Helicopters market for 2018-2023.
A helicopter is a type of rotorcraft in which lift and thrust are supplied by rotors. This allows the helicopter to take off and land vertically, to hover, and to fly forward, backward, and laterally. These attributes allow helicopters to be used in congested or isolated areas where fixed-wing aircraft and many forms of vertical takeoff and landing aircraft cannot perform.
This allows the helicopter to take off and land vertically, to hover, and to fly forward, backward, and laterally. The global Helicopters market is valued at 23.3 B USD in 2017 and will reach 27.9 B USD by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 2.2% during 2018-2025. The global Helicopters market is volume at 1679 unit in 2017 and will reach 2398 unit by the end of 2025, growing at a CAGR of 4.4% during 2018-2025.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Military and Commercial Helicopters will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 23 million by 2023, from US$ 23 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Military and Commercial Helicopters market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Light Helicopters
- Medium Helicopters
- Heavy Helicopters
Segmentation by application:
- Civil & Commercial
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Airbus Helicopters (France)
- Robinson Helicopter (USA)
- Russian Helicopters (Russian)
- Bell (USA)
- Lockheed Martin (USA)
- Leonardo (Italy)
- KAI (Korea)
- Boeing (USA)
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Military and Commercial Helicopters consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Military and Commercial Helicopters market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Military and Commercial Helicopters manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Military and Commercial Helicopters with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Military and Commercial Helicopters submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.