For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Microplate Readers market for 2018-2023.
Microplate reader, also known as plate reader or microplate photometers, are instruments which are used to detect biological, chemical or physical events of samples in microtiter plates. Microplate readers are widely used in research, drug discovery, bioassay validation, quality control and manufacturing processes in the hospitals, pharmaceutical and biotechnological industry and academic organizations.
In the coming years there is an increasing demand for Microplate Reader in the regions of North America and Europe that is expected to drive the market for more advanced Microplate Reader. Increasing of clinical field expenditures, more-intense competition, launches in introducing new products, increasing of spending on nonclinical field industry, retrofitting and renovation of old technology, increasing adoption of Microplate Reader will drive growth in North America and Europe markets.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Microplate Readers will register a 2.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 45 million by 2023, from US$ 39 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Microplate Readers market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Optical Filter Microplate Reader
- Optical Grating Microplate Reader
Segmentation by application:
- Clinical Field
- Nonclinical Field
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Brüe ThermoFisher
- Molecular Devices
- BMG Labtech
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Microplate Readers consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Microplate Readers market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Microplate Readers manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Microplate Readers with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Microplate Readers submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.