For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Microencapsulation market for 2018-2023.
Microencapsulation is a process in which tiny particles or droplets are surrounded by a coating to give small capsules, of many useful properties. In general, it is used to incorporate food ingredients, enzymes, cells or other materials on a micro metric scale. Microencapsulation usually refers to sizes ranging from 1 µm to 1 mm.
Microencapsulation Technology has wide range of applications, such as Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, Food and Beverage, Home & Personal Care, Agrochemical, etc. And Pharmaceutical & Healthcare was the most widely used area which took up about 62.7% of the global total in 2017.
USA is the largest countries of Microencapsulation Technology in the world in the past few years and it will keep increasing in the next few years. USA market took up about 31.4% the global market in 2017, while EU and China were about 30.5%, 11.5%.
BASF, 3M, Evonik, Balchem Corporation, Aveka, GAT Microencapsulation GmbH, DSM, Watson Inc, Vantage Specialty Chemicals, Encapsys, TasteTech, Microtek Laboratories, Reed Pacific, Capsulae, etc. are the key suppliers in the global Microencapsulation Technology market. Top 5 took up about half of the global market in 2017. BASF, 3M, Evonik, Balchem Corporation, Aveka etc. which have leading technology and market position, are well-known suppliers around the world.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Microencapsulation will register a 13.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2360 million by 2023, from US$ 1280 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Microencapsulation market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Type I
- Type II
Segmentation by application:
- Pharmaceutical & Healthcare
- Food and Beverage
- Home & Personal Care
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Balchem Corporation
- GAT Microencapsulation GmbH
- Watson Inc
- Vantage Specialty Chemicals
- Microtek Laboratories
- Reed Pacific
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Microencapsulation consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Microencapsulation market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Microencapsulation manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Microencapsulation with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Microencapsulation submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.