For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Methylcyclohexane market for 2018-2023.
Methylcyclohexane is an organic compound with the molecular formula is CH3C6H11. Classified as saturated hydrocarbon, it is a colourless liquid with a faint odor. Methylcyclohexane is used in a rubber, coating, organic synthesis, chromatographic analysis, etc.
The key raw material is methylbenzene and thus the fluctuation of the methylbenzene market would lead to the change of the methylcyclohexane price. The process is relatively easy, methylbenzene reacts with H2 to make methylcyclohexane, then through washing, drying and distilling to get more pure product.
The demand of the methylcyclohexane is relatively small, the main application is in the rubber, coating, organic synthesis, chromatographic analysis and others. Because there are some substitutions which can total replace it and the profit is not high, the production in the world is limited and even some companies begin to stop producing it.
In the world the production is mainly concentrated in Asia, especially in China and South Korea. In 2016 China and South Korea take 46.61% and 34.35% of the global production, compared to 4.29% and 11.53% in USA and Europe. At the same time, China and South Korea are also the main consumption countries in the world, the total share of China and South Korea reaches to about 60%. This can indicate that export is small and most products are consumed in manufacturing countries themselves.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Methylcyclohexane will register a 1.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 83 million by 2023, from US$ 75 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Methylcyclohexane market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Purity: =99%
- Purity: 98%-99%
Segmentation by application:
- Organic Synthesis
- Chromatographic Analysis
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Chevron Philips Chemcal
- SANKYO CHEMICAL
- Maruzen Petrochemical
- Jiangsu Yangnong
- Changde Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Methylcyclohexane consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Methylcyclohexane market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Methylcyclohexane manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Methylcyclohexane with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Methylcyclohexane submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.