For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Metallic Stearates Hydrophobic Agent market for 2018-2023.
Metallic stearates are mainly refers to zinc stearate, calcium stearate, barium stearate, magnesium stearate, lead stearate, aluminum stearate and etc. In fact, calcium stearate is also the largest type for dry-mix mortar use. At present, metallic stearates are mainly used for painting and plastic industry. Most of companies have mastered this technology. In the construction industry, metallic stearates are the most widely used and inexpensive hydrophobic agents.
QYR believes that the application of the construction industry only occupies a small share of the application of metallic stearates. Unlike other products, the industry's manufacturers are highly fragmented and highly competitive. Globally, only a few companies, such as Baerlocher and Peter Greven, have applied the application of hydrophobic agents as an important development direction.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Metallic Stearates Hydrophobic Agent will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Metallic Stearates Hydrophobic Agent market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Zinc Stearate
- Calcium Stearate
- Barium Stearate
- Magnesium Stearate
Segmentation by application:
- Gypsum Board
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Peter Greven
- FACI S.P.A
- Dover Chemical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Metallic Stearates Hydrophobic Agent consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Metallic Stearates Hydrophobic Agent market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Metallic Stearates Hydrophobic Agent manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Metallic Stearates Hydrophobic Agent with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Metallic Stearates Hydrophobic Agent submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.