For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Metal Injection Molding Parts (MIM Parts) market for 2018-2023.
Metal injection molding (MIM) is a metalworking process in which finely-powdered metal is mixed with binder material to create a "feedstock" that is then shaped and solidified using injection molding. The molding process allows high volume, complex parts to be shaped in a single step. After molding, the part undergoes conditioning operations to remove the binder (debinding) and densify the powders. Finished products are small components used in many industries and applications.
The global MIM Parts industry has a rather high concentration. The major manufacturers are concentrated in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific, such as Indo-MIM, ARC Group, NIPPON PISTON RING, Schunk and Sintex.
The global consumption of MIM Parts increases from 9428 MT in 2013 to 16926 MT in 2017, at a CAGR of more than 15.75%. In 2017, the global MIM Parts consumption market is led by Asia Pacific and Asia Pacific is the largest region consumption market, accounting for about 36.57% of global consumption of MIM Parts.
MIM Parts downstream is wide and recently MIM Parts has acquired increasing significance in various fields of Industry, Automotive, Electronics, Medical, Firearms and others. Globally, the MIM Parts market is mainly driven by growing demand for Industry, Automotive, Electronics, Industry, Automotive, Electronics accounts for nearly 67.39% of total downstream consumption of MIM Parts in global.
MIM Parts can be mainly divided into Stainless Steel, Steel, Alloy Steel and Other Metal which Stainless Steel captures about 42.66% of MIM Parts market in 2016. According to our research and analysis, manufacturers from North America are the major leaders in the international market of MIM Parts.
Global market is expected to witness significant growth on account of rising applications, so in the next few years, MIM Parts consumption will show a trend of steady growth. In 2024 the consumption of MIM Parts is estimated to be 47138 MT. On product prices, the slow downward trend in recent years will maintain in the future.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Metal Injection Molding Parts (MIM Parts) will register a 15.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 4890 million by 2023, from US$ 2120 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Metal Injection Molding Parts (MIM Parts) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Stainless Steel
- Alloy Steel
- Other Metal
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- ARC Group
- NIPPON PISTON RING
- Praxis Powder Technology
- ASH® Industries
- Form Technologies Company
- Smith Metal Products
- NetShape Technology
- Dou Yee Technologies
- Shin Zu Shing
- Future High-tech
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Metal Injection Molding Parts (MIM Parts) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Metal Injection Molding Parts (MIM Parts) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Metal Injection Molding Parts (MIM Parts) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Metal Injection Molding Parts (MIM Parts) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Metal Injection Molding Parts (MIM Parts) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.