For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Metal Biliary Stent market for 2018-2023.
The most common indication for biliary stenting is for treatment of obstructive jaundice from either benign or malignant causes. On occasion, stents are placed for management of bile leaks. Stents are made of either plastic or metal, and they are placed to provide internal drainage, eliminating the need for an external catheter.
The classification of Metal Biliary Stent includes uncovered stent and covered stent, and the proportion of uncovered stent in 2016 is about 62%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
Metal biliary stent is widely used in malignant biliary obstruction and benign biliary strictures. The most proportion of metal biliary stent is used for malignant biliary obstruction, and the proportion is about 725.
East China is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 30% in 2016. Following East China, North China is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 19%.
Market competition is intense. Boston Scientific, Cook, C. R. Bard, Micro-Tech, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Metal Biliary Stent will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Metal Biliary Stent market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Covered Metal Biliary Stent
- Uncovered Metal Biliary Stent
Segmentation by application:
- Benign Biliary Obstruction
- Malignant Biliary Obstruction
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Boston Scientific
- C. R. Bard
- Changzhou Garson
- Changzhou Zhiye
- Taewoong Medical
- M.I. TECH
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Metal Biliary Stent consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Metal Biliary Stent market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Metal Biliary Stent manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Metal Biliary Stent with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Metal Biliary Stent submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.