For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Membrane Filtration market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Membrane Filtration market. Membrane Filtrations or "membranes" are polymer films with specific pore ratings. Membranes retain particles and microorganisms that exceed their pore ratings by acting as a physical barrier and capturing such particles on the surface of the membrane.
The Membrane Filtration industry has many manufacturers in the world, and high-end products mainly from U.S. and Western European.
Membrane Filtration can be divided into the following categories, reverse osmosis membrane, microfiltration membrane, ultrafiltration membrane and nanofiltration membrane, of which, reverse osmosis membrane is the most important type of application, accounting for 43.6% of the global membrane separation market in 2016. This proportion is higher in underdevelopment areas such as China.
Inorganic Membrane products market is rarely small compare to the Organic Membrane products. Inorganic product is dominated by ceramic membrane, and its price is 4-8 times higher than that of PVDF products, and usually used in the acid and alkali resistant environment, like pharmaceutical industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Membrane Filtration will register a 6.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 7030 million by 2023, from US$ 4710 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Membrane Filtration market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Reverse Osmosis Membranes (RO)
- Ultrafiltration Membranes (UF)
- Microfiltration Membranes (MF)
- Nano-filtration Membranes (NF)
Segmentation by application:
- Water Treatment
- Food & Beverage
- Pharmaceutical Industry
- Industrial & Manufacturing
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- SUEZ (GE Water)
- Asahi Kasei
- Nitto Denko Corporation
- Koch Membrane Systems
- Mitsubishi Rayon
- 3M (Membrana)
- Pentair (X-Flow)
- Sumitomo Electric Industries
- Synder Filtration
- BASF(inge GmbH)
- Pall Corporation
- Parker Hannifin
- CITIC Envirotech
- Origin Water
- Tianjin MOTIMO
- Hangzhou Hualv
- Hangzhou NW
- Zhaojin Motian
- Ningbo Changqi Porous
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Membrane Filtration consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Membrane Filtration market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Membrane Filtration manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Membrane Filtration with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Membrane Filtration submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.