For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Medium Voltage Vacuum Contactors market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Medium Voltage Vacuum Contactors market, Vacuum contactors utilize vacuum bottle encapsulated contacts to suppress the arc. This arc suppression allows the contacts to be much smaller and use less space than air break contacts at higher currents. As the contacts are encapsulated, vacuum contactors are used fairly extensively in dirty applications, such as mining. Vacuum contactors are also widely used at medium voltages from 1000-5000 volts, effectively displacing oil-filled circuit breakers in many applications.
Vacuum contactors are only applicable for use in AC systems. The AC arc generated upon opening of the contacts will self-extinguish at the zero-crossing of the current waveform, with the vacuum preventing a re-strike of the arc across the open contacts. Vacuum contactors are therefore very efficient at disrupting the energy of an electric arc and are used when relatively fast switching is required, as the maximum break time is determined by the periodicity of the AC waveform. In the case of 60HZ power (United States standard), the power will discontinue within 1/120 or 0.008333 of a second.
The drivers of the Medium Voltage Vacuum Contactors market are influenced by the trends in the commercial sector and by the trends in the process and manufacturing industry. Growth in the related as well as complementary markets, such as motors, capacitors, switchgear, and transformer, also contribute towards the growth of vacuum contactors.
The leading enterprises in the United States market are Eaton, ABB, Toshiba, Siemens, General Electric, Joslyn Clark, Mitsubishi Electric, Arteche and Tavrida Electric. These Top companies currently account for more than 90.21% of the total market share and are expected to retain their dominating hold over the market during the forecast period.
Owing to urbanization and significant development in process industries such as paper & pulp, cement, metal processing industries, and growth in manufacturing industries, the U.S. shows growth potential.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Medium Voltage Vacuum Contactors will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Medium Voltage Vacuum Contactors market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- 1-3.6 KV
- 3.7-7.2 KV
- 7.3-15 KV
- Above 15 KV
Segmentation by application:
- Utilities Sector
- Industrial Sector
- Commercial Sector
- Mining Sector
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- General Electric
- Joslyn Clark
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Tavrida Electric
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Medium Voltage Vacuum Contactors consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Medium Voltage Vacuum Contactors market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Medium Voltage Vacuum Contactors manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Medium Voltage Vacuum Contactors with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Medium Voltage Vacuum Contactors submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.