For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Medium-chain Triglycerides (MCT) market for 2018-2023.
Medium chain triglycerides (MCTs) are a class of lipids in which three saturated fats are bound to a glycerol backbone. What distinguishes MCTs from other triglycerides is the fact that each fat molecule is between six and twelve carbons in length. MCTs are a component of many foods, with coconut and palm oils being the dietary sources with the highest concentration of MCTs. MCTs are also available as a dietary supplement.
For industry structure analysis, the medium-chain triglycerides (MCT) industry is fragmented, but still more concentrated compared with the whole fatty acid esters industry. EU is the biggest consumption market of MCT, followed by Southeast Asia and USA. The market shares in emerging markets are not high, but in fast growth.
For price trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of MCT producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers. The price of the major raw material palm and coconut has been increasing for the past years.
For trade analysis, the import and export business of MCT is frequent, with Southeast Asia the leading exporter. The import business in EU and USA are frequent and local demand cannot be met with the production.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Medium-chain Triglycerides (MCT) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Medium-chain Triglycerides (MCT) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Oil Medium-chain Triglycerides (MCT)
- Powder Medium-chain Triglycerides (MCT)
Segmentation by application:
- Food & Beverage
- Personal Care and Cosmetic
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- IOI Oleo
- KLK OLEO
- Musim Mas
- Kao Group
- ABITEC Corporation
- A&A Fratelli Parodi
- Henry Lamotte Oils
- Zhejiang Wumei
- Avic Pharmaceutical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Medium-chain Triglycerides (MCT) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Medium-chain Triglycerides (MCT) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Medium-chain Triglycerides (MCT) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Medium-chain Triglycerides (MCT) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Medium-chain Triglycerides (MCT) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.