For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Medication Adherence Packaging Systems market for 2018-2023.
Medication Adherence Packaging Systems can increase pharmacy efficiency in order to improve patients' adherence to their medication.
The classification of Medication Adherence Packaging includes Unit-dose Adherence Blister Cards, Unit-dose Adherence Pouches, Multi-dose Adherence Blister Cards, Multi-dose Adherence Pouches; and the proportion of Unit-dose Adherence Blister Cards in 2016 is about 54%, and the proportion is in increasing trend from 2012 to 2016.
North America region is the largest supplier of Medication Adherence Packaging, with a consumptions market share nearly 68% in 2016. Europe is the second largest consumption of Medication Adherence Packaging, enjoying consumption market share nearly 24% in 2016.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Medication Adherence Packaging Systems will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Medication Adherence Packaging Systems market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Unit-dose Packaging Systems
- Multi-dose Packaging Systems
Segmentation by application:
- Retail Pharmacies
- Long-term Care Facilities
- Mail-order Pharmacies
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Drug Package
- Global Factories
- Pearson Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Medication Adherence Packaging Systems market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Medication Adherence Packaging Systems market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Medication Adherence Packaging Systems players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Medication Adherence Packaging Systems with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Medication Adherence Packaging Systems submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.