For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Medical Rubber Stopper market for 2018-2023.
Medical Rubber Stopper is widely used for the pharmaceutical application which made from butyl rubber and are available in various sizes and styles depending on applications.
The classification of Medical Rubber Stopper includes COral Liquid Stopper, Syringe Stopper, Freeze-dried Rubber Stopper and Others Medical Rubber Stopper , and the Syringe Stopper in 2017 is about 42.79%.
The application of Medical Rubber Stopper includes Pharmaceutical, Laboratory, Others, and the Pharmaceutical in 2017 is about 91.03%%.
North America is the largest consumption region of Medical Rubber Stopper, with a consumption market share nearly 32.81% in 2017. China is the second largest consumption region of Medical Rubber Stopper, enjoying consumption value market share nearly 30.35% in 2017.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Medical Rubber Stopper will register a 4.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 690 million by 2023, from US$ 530 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Medical Rubber Stopper market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Oral Liquid Stopper
- Syringe Stopper
- Freeze-dried Rubber Stopper
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Jiangsu Best
- Hubei Huaqiang
- Hebei First Rubber
- Jiangsu Hualan
- Shandong Pharmaceutical Glass
- Samsung Medical Rubber
- Zhengzhou Aoxiang
- Ningbo Xingya
- The Plasticoid Company
- Assem-Pak and Aluseal
- ExxonMobil Chemical
- Jiangyin Hongmeng
- Qingdao Huaren Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Medical Rubber Stopper consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Medical Rubber Stopper market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Medical Rubber Stopper manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Medical Rubber Stopper with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Medical Rubber Stopper submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.