For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Medical Oxygen Systems market for 2018-2023.
Medical oxygen is used widely in modern hospital, clinic, household and remote filed to provide a basis for virtually all modern anaesthetic techniques, COPD, cyanosis, shock, severe hemorrhage, carbon monoxide poisoning, major trauma, cardiac/respiratory arrest etc.
For overall more economical, more convenient used by patients, safer storage and transport reasons, the process producing medical oxygen is tending to shift from traditional Cryogenic Distillation process to Pressure Swing Absorption (PSA will be introduced as bellows) process, which is a reliable technique for small to mid-scale oxygen generation. This technology boosts ambient air through a zeolites adsorptive material provides 93±3% concentration oxygen via cylinders or air-distribution pipelines.
PSA medical Oxygen system is typically consisted of: compressor, air purify components, PSA oxygen generator, cylinders, and PLC control system, (sometimes involve with infrastructure). This report will mainly focus on studying the PSA Medical Oxygen Systems products.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Medical Oxygen Systems will register a 10.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 520 million by 2023, from US$ 310 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Medical Oxygen Systems market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- On-site Medical Oxygen Systems
- Remote Medical Oxygen Systems
- Other (combination of both solutions)
Segmentation by application:
- Small/Rural Hospitals
- Community Hospitals
- Large Hospitals
- Others (EMS (Emergency Medical Services), Ambulance, Nursing Homes, Veterinary & Animal Hospitals)
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Chart Industries
- Oxyplus Technologies (NOVAIR)
- Oxymat A/S
- On Site Gas Systems
- PCI Gases
- Zhuhai Hokai Medical Instruments Co., Ltd
- Yantai Beacon Medical Technology Co., Ltd
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Medical Oxygen Systems consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Medical Oxygen Systems market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Medical Oxygen Systems manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Medical Oxygen Systems with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Medical Oxygen Systems submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.