For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Medical Oxygen Concentrator market for 2018-2023.
A medical oxygen concentrator (also sometimes called "medical oxygen generator") is a medical device used to deliver a concentrated flow of oxygen to a patient. An oxygen concentrator takes in air and purifies it for use by people requiring medical oxygen due to low oxygen levels in their blood.
The technical barriers of medical oxygen concentrator are not high, resulting in numerous manufacturing enterprises. In the market, larger players are Invacare, Teijin Pharma, Chart Industries, Inogen, Yuyue Medical, Philips, DeVilbiss Healthcare, AVIC Jianghang, and others. The plants of them are concentrated in USA and China, accounting for 64% production share of total output in 2015. China is a large producer and consumer in the market, but due to low quality and technology, the price of China products is lower, and China import high-end products and export low-end products.
Oxygen concentrators provide a sustainable and cost-effective source of medical oxygen to health facilities with reliable power. An oxygen concentrator is a medical device that draws in air from the environment and passes it through molecular sieve beds to concentrate room oxygen to therapeutic levels for delivery to the patient. Medical oxygen concentrators are used by individuals with medical conditions who require a higher percentage oxygen concentration level than is typically present in ambient room air. Nowadays, with the increasing of home care services and nonhomecare services, demand for medical oxygen concentrator is expected to continue increasing during the remaining years of the forecast period of 2017-2022. Medical oxygen concentrator industry will usher in a stable growth space.
In the past few years, the price of medical oxygen concentrator has decreased and we expect the price will slightly lower. However, the improvement of energy, transportation costs, employee wages, and equipment depreciation will play a significant role in promoting the cost of medical oxygen concentrator.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Medical Oxygen Concentrator will register a 10.1% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2450 million by 2023, from US$ 1380 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Medical Oxygen Concentrator market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Portable Medical Oxygen Concentrator
- Stationary Medical Oxygen Concentrator
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Teijin Pharma
- Chart Industries
- Yuyue Medical
- DeVilbiss Healthcare
- AVIC Jianghang
- GF Health Products
- Nidek Medical
- Air Water Group
- Precision Medical
- Haiyang Zhijia
- Shenyang Canta
- O2 Concepts
- Inova Labs
- Foshan Kaiya
- Longfei Group
- Beijing North Star
- Beijing Shenlu
- Gaoxin Huakang
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Medical Oxygen Concentrator consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Medical Oxygen Concentrator market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Medical Oxygen Concentrator manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Medical Oxygen Concentrator with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Medical Oxygen Concentrator submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.