For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Medical Manifolds market for 2018-2023.
Medical Stopcock Manifold is an accessory that controls the fluid flow and monitors the pressure used in hemodynamic diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
The global medical manifolds sales is estimated to reach about 103.4 Million Units by the end of 2017, which is expected to get 168.9 Million Units in 2022.Overall, the medical manifolds products performance is positive with the global economic recovery.
The technical barriers of medical manifolds are not so high, resulting in low level concentration degree. The manufacturing bases scatter around the world, China is the preferred choice due to its low labor cost and raw material inventory advantage, USA and Europe are also good choice as to the advanced technological advantage. Key companies in medical manifolds market include: Merit Medical Systems, Smiths Medical, B. Braun, Argon Medical Devices, ICU Medical, Demax Medical and some others.
Medical manifolds are widely used in hospitals, while they can also be used by other healthcare centers and organizations, mainly for interventional imaging and infusion fluid management.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Medical Manifolds will register a 7.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 730 million by 2023, from US$ 480 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Medical Manifolds market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- 2-Gang Manifold
- 3-Gang Manifold
- 4-Gang Manifold
- 5-Gang Manifold
Segmentation by application:
- Interventional Radiology
- Interventional Cardiology
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Merit Medical Systems
- Smiths Medical
- B. Braun
- Fresenius Kabi
- ICU Medical
- Demax Medical
- Argon Medical Devices
- Perouse Medical
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Medical Manifolds consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Medical Manifolds market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Medical Manifolds manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Medical Manifolds with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Medical Manifolds submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.