For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Medical Kits and Trays market for 2018-2023.
Medical Kits and Trays market including procedure-specific kits & trays and general-use kits & trays. The market for Medical Kits and Trays flooded with a vast range of products with customized packages for almost every type of invasive procedure.
In the last several years, global market of Medical Kits and Trays developed rapidly, with an average growth rate of 5.81%. In 2017, global actual sales are about 144 M Unit.
The global average price of Medical Kits and Trays is in the decreasing trend, from 75.4 USD/Unit in 2012 to 72.2 USD/ Unit in 2017. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Medical Kits and Trays includes procedure-specific kits & trays and general-use kits & trays, and the proportion of general-use kits & trays in 2017 is about 57%.
Medical Kits and Trays are widely used in hospitals & clinics and ambulatory surgical centers. The most proportion of Medical Kits and Trays is used in hospitals & clinics, and the proportion in 2017 is 71%. The trend of Medical Kits and Trays used in hospitals is increasing.
North America is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 41% in 2017. Following North America, North America is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 28%.
Market competition is not intense. BD, Medline Industries, Boston Scientific, B Braun, Hogy Medical, Rocialle, Medical Action Industries, etc. are the leaders of the industry, and they hold key technologies and patents, with high-end customers; have been formed in the monopoly position in the industry.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Medical Kits and Trays will register a 5.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 14500 million by 2023, from US$ 10400 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Medical Kits and Trays market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Procedure-Specific Kits & Trays
- General-Use Kits & Trays
Segmentation by application:
- Hospital & Clinic
- Ambulatory Surgical Centers
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Medline Industries
- Boston Scientific
- B Braun
- Hogy Medical
- Medical Action Industries
- Cardinal Health
- Med-Italia Biomedica
- Teleflex Medical
- Angiokard Medizintechnik
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Medical Kits and Trays consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Medical Kits and Trays market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Medical Kits and Trays manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Medical Kits and Trays with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Medical Kits and Trays submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.