For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Medical Guide Wire market for 2018-2023.
A guidewire is a long and flexible spring that assists the introduction and placement of implantable medical devices into a patient's body.
Global giant manufactures mainly distributed in Japan and USA. The manufacturers in Japan have a long history and unshakable status in this field. Manufacturers such as Terumo Medical and Asahi have relative higher level of product's quality. As to United States, Abbott Vascular has become as a global leader through its own business and acquisition. In Europe, TE Connectivity acquired AdvancedCath and definitive agreement to acquire Creganna, thus leads the technology development. Most of Chinese manufactures are not professional producers that make their products have lower market recognition, even in China domestic market.
With the global economic recovery, more and more people pay attention to rising living standards, especially in underdevelopment regions that have a large population and fast economic growth, the need of Medical Guide Wire will increase.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Medical Guide Wire will register a 5.8% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 1440 million by 2023, from US$ 1020 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Medical Guide Wire market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Straight Medical Guide Wire
- Angled Medical Guide Wire
- J-Shape Medical Guide Wire
Segmentation by application:
- Peripheral Artery Disease (PAD)
- Cardiovascular Diseases
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Terumo Medical
- Abbott Vascular
- Boston Scientific Corporation
- Cook Medical
- TE Connectivity
- SP Medical
- Shannon MicroCoil
- Acme Monaco
- Infiniti Medical
- Custom Wire Technologies
- Lepu Meidcal
- Shenzhen Yixinda
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Medical Guide Wire consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Medical Guide Wire market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Medical Guide Wire manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Medical Guide Wire with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Medical Guide Wire submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.