For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Mechanical Energy Storage market for 2018-2023.
Energy storage is becoming increasingly important, especially in energy-management schemes, because it provides the capability of using off-peak power, generated by highly efficient base-load units to supply peak-period demands. Peaking power is usually generated by those units on a utility system that are least efficient and more costly to operate.
So far, only pumped-hydro energy storage has been able to satisfy the high-capacity requirements of the electric utilities. But sites for such plants are becoming increasingly scarce or are being ruled out by environmental considerations, so other energy storage methods are being actively considered. In the field of mechanical energy storage, compressed air found a permanent place among other mechanical energy storage possibilities, such as flywheel for example, because it can be implemented on a large scale in the utility systems already today.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Mechanical Energy Storage will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Mechanical Energy Storage market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Pumped Hydro Storage (PHS)
- Compressed Air Energy Storage (CAES)
Segmentation by application:
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Ingersoll Rand
- Kirloskar Pneumatic
- Atlas Copco
- Active Power
- Beacon Power
- Schwungrad Energie
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Mechanical Energy Storage market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Mechanical Energy Storage market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Mechanical Energy Storage players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Mechanical Energy Storage with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Mechanical Energy Storage submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.