For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Maritime Fenders (Marine Fender) market for 2018-2023.
Marine fenders are used between marine vessels and docking structures to prevent damage during berthing.
As for the global Marine Fender industry, the most production value share is led by several giants. The giant Trelleborg, which has 11.43% market share in 2016, is the leader in the Marine Fender industry, followed by Bridgestone and Sumitomo Rubber.
In America and Europe market, mergers and acquisitions is the mainstream, which is an indicator for the maturity of this regional market. Asia market is led by Japanese manufacturers, along with the main ship building industry in Japan, Korea and China, however, industry transfer is obvious from Japan to China and other southeast countries, like Indonesia.
China Marine Fender industry has developed quickly in the past ten years, along with port infrastructure, ship building industry and high level import & export activities. Matured rubber related industry, a complete supply chain and huge consumption market, are all factors that witnessed this development.
Natural rubber price is at rather low level currently and is forecasted to be unsustainable. Players in this industry should pay attention to the price fluctuation and try to enhance market position before the raw material price rise again.
Although sales of Marine Fender products bring a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants who just have money but without technical advantage, raw materials advantage and downstream support, do not enter into the Marine Fender field hastily.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Maritime Fenders (Marine Fender) will register a 2.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 970 million by 2023, from US$ 840 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Maritime Fenders (Marine Fender) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Solid Rubber Fenders
- Pneumatic Fenders
- Foam Fenders
Segmentation by application:
- Ports and Docks on Quay Walls and Other Berthing Structures.
- Tugs, Barges, Ferries and Similar Hard Working Vessels
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Sumitomo Rubber
- Maritime International
- Anchor Marine
- JIER Marine
- Qingdao Tiandun
- Jiangsu Shelter
- Zhaoyuan Talent Plastic
- Jiangyin Hengsheng
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Maritime Fenders (Marine Fender) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Maritime Fenders (Marine Fender) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Maritime Fenders (Marine Fender) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Maritime Fenders (Marine Fender) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Maritime Fenders (Marine Fender) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.