For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Marine Diesel Engine market for 2018-2023.
Marine Diesel Engine is an internal combustion engine in which ignition of the fuel that has been injected into the combustion chamber is caused by the high temperature which a gas achieves when greatly compressed in marine ship. As the core of the ship equipment, according to their effects, marine diesel engine can be divided to host and auxiliary engines. The host engine is for the ship's propulsion, the effects of auxiliary engine are to drive a generator, an air compressor or a water pump.
Marine diesel engine is an internal combustion engine in which ignition of the fuel that has been injected into the combustion chamber is caused by the high temperature which a gas achieves when greatly compressed in marine ship.
The marine diesel engine is highly concentrated, the production of top sixteen manufacturer account 90% of global production, and high-end products mainly come from China and Korea.
In the world wide, the plants of major manufactures mainly distribute in China and Korea, like Wartsila, has a number of plants around the world, particularly in China and Korea, taking a leading share in these areas.
The import and export business of this industry is relatively frequent. The main reason lays in that major manufacturers is highly concentrated in several country.
This industry is affected by the economy and policy, so it's important to put an eye to economic indexes and leaders' prefer. With the global economic recovery, more and more countries focus on marine ship especially in underdevelopment regions that have fast economic growth and potentially huge marine ship consumption, the need of marine diesel engine will increase.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Marine Diesel Engine will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Marine Diesel Engine market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- 2 Stroke Trunk Piston Engine
- 4 Stroke Trunk Piston Engine
- 2 Stroke Cylinder Engine
- 4 Stroke Cylinder Engine
Segmentation by application:
- Cargo Ship
- Cruise Ship
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Volvo Penta
- STX Engine
- RongAn Power
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Marine Diesel Engine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Marine Diesel Engine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Marine Diesel Engine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Marine Diesel Engine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Marine Diesel Engine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.