For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Marine Cylinder Oil market for 2018-2023.
Marine lubricants refer to lubricating oil and lubricating grease that used in marine industry. The use of lubricants and lubricant parameters on ships is an important role managed by the main engine lube oil system. This consists of a pump that pressurizes the oil, circulating it through a set of filters and a cooler before distribution to all the moving components of the diesel engine.
The international marine lubricants market has experienced unprecedented transformation in the last few years as changing environmental regulations, more demanding operating conditions, new engine technology, and clients' resulting need for greater support have converged to dramatically alter the context in which lubricant manufacturers and marketers compete. At the same time the shipping industry is in a period of uncertainty as economic recovery remains elusive and shipping rates for some segments depressed.
Global marine cylinder oil market size is expected to register growth at over 2.6% and exceed 1246 K MT till 2023. The marine cylinder oil market is a very concentrated market; the revenue of top ten manufacturers accounts about 90% of the total revenue in 2017. The high-end products mainly come from Europe and USA.
Modernization and maintenance of sea transportation projects has led to the increasing demand for marine cylinder oil. Increasing sea transportation projects across the globe, especially in the Asia-Pacific is another major factor, driving the growth of the marine cylinder oil market during the forecast period.
With increased focus on sea transportation, the marine cylinder oil market is likely to witness a growth in coming years.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Marine Cylinder Oil will register a 2.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2890 million by 2023, from US$ 2510 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Marine Cylinder Oil market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- High-BN (70-100 BN)
- Low-BN (15-60 BN)
Segmentation by application:
- Deep Sea
- Inland and Coastal
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- JX Nippon
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Marine Cylinder Oil consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Marine Cylinder Oil market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Marine Cylinder Oil manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Marine Cylinder Oil with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Marine Cylinder Oil submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.