For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Managed Pressure drilling market for 2018-2023.
Managed Pressure Drilling (MPD) is defined by the International Association of Drilling Contractors (IADC) as "an adaptive drilling process used to more precisely control the annular pressure profile throughout the wellbore." The objectives of MPD are "to ascertain the downhole pressure environment limits and to manage the annular hydraulic pressure profile accordingly."
Drilling with MPD gives operators the ability to rapidly adjust bottom hole pressure to reducing non-productive time (NPT) risks associated with mitigating kicks, losses and wellbore stability issues. With MPD operators can decrease bottom hole pressure related NPT, reducing drilling days and improving overall economic viability of well construction.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Managed Pressure drilling will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Managed Pressure drilling market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Constant Bottom Hole Pressure
- Mud Cap Drilling
Segmentation by application:
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Baker Hughes
- National Oilwell Varco
- Weatherford International
- Ensign Energy Services
- Enhanced Drilling
- Petrolor Oilfield Services
- GE Oil & Gas
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Managed Pressure drilling market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Managed Pressure drilling market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Managed Pressure drilling players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Managed Pressure drilling with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Managed Pressure drilling submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.