For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Magnesium Raw Materials (Magnesite and Brucite) market for 2018-2023.
The eighth most abundant element in nature, magnesium constitutes 2.4 percent of Earth's crust. Because of its strong reactivity, it does not occur in the native state, but rather it is found in a wide variety of compounds in seawater, brines, and rocks. Among the ore minerals, the most common are the carbonates dolomite (a compound of magnesium and calcium carbonates, MgCO3CaCO3) and magnesite (magnesium carbonate, MgCO3). Less common is the hydroxide mineral brucite, Mg(OH)2, and the halide mineral carnallite (a compound of magnesium and potassium chlorides and water, MgCl2KCl6H2O). This report mainly covers magnesite and brucite. It has a silvery-white colour and tarnishes slightly in air.
The Magnesium raw materials concentration is very high; there are major manufacturers in China. The manufacturers in China have a long history and unshakable status in this field. Manufacturers such as Magnezit have relative higher level of product's quality. As to China, Haicheng Megnesite has become as a global leader in the magnesite, Dandong Jinyuan has become as a global leader in the brucite. The China take almost a half of the whole revenue market share.
We tend to believe this industry becomes more and more mature, and the consumption increasing rate will show a smooth curve.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Magnesium Raw Materials (Magnesite and Brucite) will register a 5.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 510 million by 2023, from US$ 380 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Magnesium Raw Materials (Magnesite and Brucite) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Phanerocrystalline magnesite
- Cryptocrystalline magnesite
Segmentation by application:
- Dead-burned magnesia
- Caustic-calcined magnesia
- Fused or electrofused magnesia
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- GRECIAN MAGNESITE
- Queensland Magnesia Pty. Ltd.
- Magnezit Group
- Ramakrishna Magnesite Mines
- Haicheng Magnesite
- Liaoning Jinding Magnesite Group
- Liaoning Wancheng Magnesium group
- Liaoning BeiHai Industries Group
- Houying Group
- Xiyang Group
- Magnezit Group JSC
- Russian Mining Chemical
- Garrison Minerals
- Premier Magnesia
- Dandong Jinyuan
- Dandong Xinyang
- Dandong C.L.M.
- Dandong Yongfeng
- Dandong Xinda
- Shanxi Tianbao
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Magnesium Raw Materials (Magnesite and Brucite) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Magnesium Raw Materials (Magnesite and Brucite) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Magnesium Raw Materials (Magnesite and Brucite) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Magnesium Raw Materials (Magnesite and Brucite) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Magnesium Raw Materials (Magnesite and Brucite) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.