For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate Flakes market for 2018-2023.
Magnesium chloride hexahydrate is Small white flakes with formula (MgCl2.6H2O), which has the property of colorless and easy deliquescence.
It has been widely used in metallurgy, chemical industry, building materials, food and transportation industry. This report studies the magnesium chloride hexahydrate flakes market.
In global market, the sales of magnesium chloride hexahydrate flakes decreases from 2918.0 K MT in 2013 to 2839.8 K MT in 2017, the global magnesium chloride hexahydrate flakes market is led by Asia Pacific, capturing about 72.51% of global magnesium chloride hexahydrate flakes consumption. North America is the second-largest region-wise market with 13.11% global sales share.
In application, magnesium chloride hexahydrate flakes downstream are Metallurgical Industry, Building Materials Industry, Antifreeze and others. The magnesium chloride hexahydrate flakes market is mainly driven by growing demand for Building Materials Industry which accounts for nearly 27.63% of total downstream consumption of magnesium chloride hexahydrate flakes in global.
In the next few years, magnesium chloride hexahydrate flakes sales will show a trend of steady uptown. In 2024 the consumption of magnesium chloride hexahydrate flakes is estimated to be 3021.9 K MT.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate Flakes will register a 2.0% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 250 million by 2023, from US$ 220 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate Flakes market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Food Grade
- Industry Grade
Segmentation by application:
- Metallurgical Industry
- Chemical Industry
- Building Materials Industry
- Antifreeze Industry
- Food Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Compass Minerals
- Dead Sea Works
- Riddhi Siddhi Magnesia Works
- Huitai Group
- Dongyuan Lianhai
- Hongyuan Chemical
- Xinhai Decing Products
- Ruentai Chemical
- Qinghai Iron Source Magnesium
- Shouguang yuwei Chloride
- Lianyungang Nippo Group
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate Flakes consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate Flakes market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate Flakes manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate Flakes with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Magnesium Chloride Hexahydrate Flakes submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.