For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Machine Tool Bearing market for 2018-2023.
Machine bearings are bearings mounted on the machine. It contains original bearings and replacement bearings.
The machine tool bearing consumption volume was 220694.0 K units in 2016 and is expected to reach 225612.8 K units in 2017 and 251434.0 K units in 2022, growing at a CAGR of 2.19% from 2017 to 2022. China`s sales volume accounted for the highest market share (33.58%) in 2016, followed by the Europe and North America.
At present, the manufactures of machine tool bearing are concentrated in Europe, Japan, North America and China. China is the largest production area in the world, which occupied about 29.18% in 2016. The following areas are Europe and North America. The global leading players in this market are JTEKT, SKF, Timken, Schaeffler, Nachi-Fujikoshi and NSK.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Machine Tool Bearing will register a 1.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 3250 million by 2023, from US$ 2970 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Machine Tool Bearing market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Ball Bearing
- Roller Bearing
Segmentation by application:
- Metal Cutting Machine Tools
- Metal Forming Machine Tools
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- C&U Group
- Luoyang Bearing
- Harbin Bearing Group
- Fujian Longxi Bearing
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Machine Tool Bearing consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Machine Tool Bearing market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Machine Tool Bearing manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Machine Tool Bearing with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Machine Tool Bearing submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.