For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Lutetium Oxide market for 2018-2023.
Lutetium oxide, a white solid, is a cubic compound of lutetium sometimes used in the preparation of specialty glasses. It is also called lutecia. It is a lanthanide oxide, also known as a rare earth.
At present, the global Lutetium Oxide market is dominated by Chinese enterprises. China is the world's largest production area of Lutetium Oxide. In 2016, China accounted for 96% of the global production share. China, North America, Europe and Japan are the world's leading consumer regions. However, the consumption of downstream enterprises is dispersed and unstable. Chinese companies and the government's bargaining power is weak, the market price is not dominated by manufacturers
In 2016, global Lutetium Oxide production was estimated at 81.5 tonnes. The global Lutetium Oxide revenue market is estimated at 51 million USD. China Minmetals Rare Earth is the world's largest producer. At present, the company holds 40% of the global production share. In 2011-2016, the global Lutetium Oxide prices have decreased significantly. However, in the past few months, the prices of Lutetium Oxide act certain degree of recovery.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Lutetium Oxide will register a 9.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 110 million by 2023, from US$ 61 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Lutetium Oxide market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Glass and Ceramics
- Laser Crystals
- Alloy and Permanent Magnet Material
- Optical Dopant and Phosphors
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- China Minmetals Rare Earth
- Longyi Heavy Rare-Earth
- Ganzhou Rare Earth Mineral Industry
- Ganzhou Qiandong Rare Earth Group
- Chenguang Rare Earth
- Jiangyin Jiahua Advanced Material Resouces
- Jiangsu Guosheng Rare-earth
- Gansu Rare Earth New Material
- Yongxing Chemical Industry
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Lutetium Oxide consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Lutetium Oxide market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Lutetium Oxide manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Lutetium Oxide with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Lutetium Oxide submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.