For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Low Trauma/Skin Friendly Adhesives market for 2018-2023.
Low trauma adhesives are skin-friendly adhesives for bandages, dressings and surgical tapes. The goal is not only to alleviate pain when removing skin adhesives, but also to avoid exacerbating existing wounds and ulcers or creating new ones.
Low trauma adhesives are skin-friendly adhesives for bandages, dressings and surgical tapes which are mainly used for children, old man and tape allergy patients etc. Currently, silicon based low trauma adhesives is most popular with best performance. In 2016, silicon based low trauma adhesives consumption is about 918 MT, with a consumption share of 78.42%. While, silicon based low trauma adhesives price is much higher than other type adhesives.
There are many low trauma adhesives suppliers all over the world, such as 3M, Scapa Healthcare, Lohmann, Adhesives Research, Vancive Medical Technologies, Elkem Silicones, Nitto Denko, Mölnlycke Health Care, Dow Corning and SEPNA etc. Most of those suppliers are based in North America and Europe. During all those major suppliers, 3M and Scapa Healthcare are global leading two major suppliers, with a total production share of 37.32% in 2016.
Low trauma adhesives are expensive than general medical adhesives. So, global major consumption regions are distributed in developed regions, such as North America and Europe. In 2016, North America consumed about 701 MT low trauma adhesives, accounting for the largest consumption share of 59.86%. While Europe consumed about 315 MT in 2016. Japan and China separately consumed about 71 and 28 MT in 2016.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Low Trauma/Skin Friendly Adhesives will register a 4.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 100 million by 2023, from US$ 78 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Low Trauma/Skin Friendly Adhesives market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Silicone Based
- Acrylics Based
Segmentation by application:
- Wound Care
- Medical Devices
- Drug Delivery Devices
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Scapa Healthcare
- Adhesives Research
- Vancive Medical Technologies
- Elkem Silicones
- Nitto Denko
- Mölnlycke Health Care
- Dow Corning
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Low Trauma/Skin Friendly Adhesives consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Low Trauma/Skin Friendly Adhesives market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Low Trauma/Skin Friendly Adhesives manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Low Trauma/Skin Friendly Adhesives with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Low Trauma/Skin Friendly Adhesives submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.