For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Low and Medium-voltage Inverter market for 2018-2023.
Low and Medium-voltage Inverter is an electronic device or circuitry that changes direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC). The input voltage, output voltage and frequency, and overall power handling depend on the design of the specific device or circuitry. The inverter does not produce any power; the power is provided by the DC source.
First, for industry structure analysis, the Low and Medium-voltage Inverter industry is relatively concentrated. These manufacturers range from large multinational corporations to small privately owned companies compete in this industry. The top five producers account for about 55 % of the revenue market. Regionally, Europe is the biggest production value area of valves, also the leader in the whole Low and Medium-voltage Inverter industry.
Second, for price trend analysis, a key variable in the performance of Low and Medium-voltage Inverter producers is raw material costs, specifically the speed at which any increase can be passed through to customers.
Third, for forecast, the global Low and Medium-voltage Inverter revenue would keep increasing with annual growth rate with 3~6%. We tend to believe that this industry still has a good future, considering the current demand of Low and Medium-voltage Inverter.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Low and Medium-voltage Inverter will register a 4.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 13500 million by 2023, from US$ 10900 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Low and Medium-voltage Inverter market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Medium-voltage Inverter
- Low-voltage Inverter
Segmentation by application:
- Textile Industry
- Oil & Gas Industry
- Mining Industry
- Hoisting Machinery
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Schneider Electric
- Rockwell Automation
- Mitsubishi Electric
- Yaskawa Electric
- Fuji Electric
- Delta Electronics
- Inovance Technology
- EURA DRIVES
- STEP Electric Corporation
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Low and Medium-voltage Inverter consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Low and Medium-voltage Inverter market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Low and Medium-voltage Inverter manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Low and Medium-voltage Inverter with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Low and Medium-voltage Inverter submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.