For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Long-term Care Software market for 2018-2023.
Long-term care is a service which helps meet medical and non medical needs of people with chronic illnesses or disabilities. It involves a variety of services designed to meet a person's health or personal care needs during a short or long period of time. These services assist people to live independently and safely when they can no longer perform everyday activities on their own.
Completely integrated EHR (or electronic health record) BI as well as billing solution that helps facilities to improve their resident care, manage different levels and maintain compliance with single software solution. The software is used for CCRCs, nursing homes etc. Popular features of long -term care software includes centralized database, user friendly graphic user interface (or GUI). The software can not only handle errors or failures effectively but also acts as online sensitive assistance and information base for end users.
Several factors including but not limiting to demographic trends, limited healthcare specialists and different initiatives taken by government bodies worldwide to reduce the medical cost have contributed to the growth of the market. However, opposition by LTC providers to embrace software and high cost involved in the maintenance are obstructing the development of the market. On the other hand, North American region is likely to create greater opportunities.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Long-term Care Software will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Long-term Care Software market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Nursing Homes
- Home Health Agencies
- Assisted Living Facilities
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- CareVoyant Inc.
- SOS Corporation
- B Sharp
- AMERICAN HEALTHTECH
- Cantata Health
- Business Management Systems, Inc
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Long-term Care Software market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Long-term Care Software market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Long-term Care Software players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Long-term Care Software with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Long-term Care Software submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.