For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Locomotives (Rolling Stock) market for 2018-2023.
This report studies the Locomotives market. Locomotive is a rail transport vehicle that provides the motive power for a train. Locomotives use electricity to drive forward motion despite some locomotive named 'diesel'. In diesel locomotive, a large diesel engine turns a shaft that drives a generator which makes electricity. This electrical energy powers large electric motors at the wheels called 'traction motors'.
The global average price of Locomotives is in the decreasing trend, from 2.88 M USD/Unit in 2013 to 2.47 million USD/Unit in 2017. With the situation of global economy, prices will be in decreasing trend in the following five years.
The classification of Locomotives includes Diesel Locomotive and Electric Locomotive. The proportion of Diesel Locomotive in 2017 is about 72.05%, and the proportion is in decreasing trend from 2013 to 2017 as the electric locomotive has more advantages.
Asia Pacific is the largest consumption place, with a consumption market share nearly 40.65% in 2017. Following Asia Pacific, North America is the second largest consumption place with the consumption market share of 23.88%.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Locomotives (Rolling Stock) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Locomotives (Rolling Stock) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Diesel Locomotive
- Electric Locomotive
Segmentation by application:
- Passenger Transport
- Freight Transport
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- EMD (Catepiller)
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries
- Stadler Rail
- Hyundai Rotem
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Locomotives (Rolling Stock) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Locomotives (Rolling Stock) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Locomotives (Rolling Stock) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Locomotives (Rolling Stock) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Locomotives (Rolling Stock) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.