For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Lithotripsy market for 2018-2023.
Lithotripsy is a medical procedure involving the physical destruction of hardened masses like kidney stones bezoars or gallstones.
Lithotripsy replaced lithotrites as the most common treatment beginning in the mid-1980s. In ESWL, external shockwaves are focused at the stone to pulverize it. Ureteroscopic methods use a rigid or flexible scope to reach the stone and direct mechanical or light energy is applied. Endoscopy can use lasers, as well as various modes of energy delivery: ultrasound, electrohydraulic, and lasers.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Lithotripsy will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of Lithotripsy market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- X-ray extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy
- B-ultrasound extracorporeal shock wave lithotripsy
Segmentation by application:
- Kidney Stones
- Biliary Calculi
- Salivary Stones
- Pancreatic Stones
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- EDAP TMS
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Lithotripsy market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Lithotripsy market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Lithotripsy players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Lithotripsy with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of Lithotripsy submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.