For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Lithium Silicate market for 2018-2023.
Lithium Silicate is a dispersion of lithium silicate in water, tasteless, alkalescent, translucent or transparent, commonly called lithium water glass.
The product's density and viscosity change with its product types, relative density ranges 1.16~1.19(25?). Lithium silicate is soluble in water and alkaline solution, insoluble in alcohol and organic solvent. It frees out sol when reacts with acid. It dries itself. After water is evaporated, it can produce a dry film insoluble in water, which is irreversible. It can react with substance with surface hydrophobic group and form a film, for example, it can react with the surface hydroxyl on the surface of glass, cellulose and form a film.
Lithium Silicate is preferred to sodium and potassium silicates for many applications, including concrete surface treatments, specialty paints and coatings, welding rod binders, refractory, ceramics and glazes.
Europe and North America are the main consumption regions of Lithium Silicate in the world in the past few years and it will keep the same position in the next few years. The market size of Asia-Pacific region will grow fast in the following years.
The price of lithium increases sharply in 2016, which leading to the linearly rises of price of Lithium Silicate.
Although sales of Lithium Silicate products bring a lot of opportunities, the study group recommends the new entrants who just have money but without technical advantage, raw materials advantage and downstream support, do not enter into the Lithium Silicate field hastily.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Lithium Silicate will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Lithium Silicate market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Molar Ratio < 4.5
- Molar Ratio 4.5-5
- Molar Ratio > 5
Segmentation by application:
- Inorganic Binder
- Cement and Concrete
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- PQ Corporation
- Sterling Chemicals
- NYACOL Nano Technologies
- Nippon Chemical
- Ganfeng Lithium
- Shandong Bangde Chemical
- Jiangyin GUOLIAN Chemical
- Beijing Red Star
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Lithium Silicate consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Lithium Silicate market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Lithium Silicate manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Lithium Silicate with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Lithium Silicate submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.