For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Lithium-ion Battery Anode Materials market for 2018-2023.
Anode materials are the negative electrode in lithium-ion batteries and are paired with cathode materials in a lithium-ion cell. The anode materials in lithium-ion cells act as the host where they reversibly allow lithium-ion intercalation / de-intercalation during charge / discharge cycles.
Lithium-ion Battery Anode Materials downstream is wide and recently Lithium-ion Battery Anode Materials has acquired increasing significance in various fields of new energy vehicles, digital product and Energy storage. Globally, the Lithium-ion Battery Anode Materials market is mainly driven by new energy vehicles and digital product market which account for nearly 30% of total downstream consumption of Lithium-ion Battery Anode Materials in global in 2016.
At present, the major manufacturers of Lithium-ion Battery Anode Materials are Hitachi Chemical, BTR, Shanshan Technology, JFE, Mitsubishi Chemical Holdings, Nippon Carbon, etc. The top six of them is holding about 41% sales market share in 2016.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Lithium-ion Battery Anode Materials will register a 13.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2990 million by 2023, from US$ 1390 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Lithium-ion Battery Anode Materials market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Natural Graphite
- Synthetic Graphite
Segmentation by application:
- Power Battery
- Energy Storage Battery
- Digital Battery
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- BTR New Energy
- Hitachi Chem
- Shanshan Tech
- Mitsubishi Chem
- Nippon Carbon
- Zichen Tech
- Sinuo Industrial Development
- Morgan AM&T Hairong
- Chengdu Xingneng New Materials
- Tianjin Kimwan Carbon Technology and Development
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Lithium-ion Battery Anode Materials consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Lithium-ion Battery Anode Materials market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Lithium-ion Battery Anode Materials manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Lithium-ion Battery Anode Materials with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Lithium-ion Battery Anode Materials submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.