For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Liquid Nitrogen Storage Tank market for 2018-2023.
Liquid Nitrogen (LIN, LN, LN2) Storage Tank is a type of low temperature dewars or containers that use to storage liquid nitrogen. It is usually made by stainless still of sluminium and aluminium alloys, some of them are made by glass. The small ones can be used in bio and school labs, large ones can be used in Stem Cell and Blood Banks.
Global giant manufactures mainly distributed in U.S., China and E.U. The manufacturers in U.S. have a long history and unshakable status in this field. Manufacturers such as Chart MVE has relative higher level of product's quality. Most of Chinese manufactures locate in Sichuan and Anhui province.
In the international market, the marketing channels characteristic differ from company to company.
The giant companies are more likely to set their own big agents in some major countries and regions taking charge of regional business building their international market position.
Companies in developing countries such as China and India, in contrast, put more effort on direct selling business. They can act as exports at the same time, and it is a common phenomenon in this industry. As they do not have that much international brand influence, their product quality is not good enough when comparing with leading companies, however, they have price advantage. They like to expand their market share in developing countries and low-end international market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Liquid Nitrogen Storage Tank will register a 3.7% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 200 million by 2023, from US$ 160 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Liquid Nitrogen Storage Tank market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Stainless Steel Tank
- Aluminum Tank
- Other Tank
Segmentation by application:
- Labs and Education
- Pharma and Hospital
- Stem Cell and Blood Bank
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Chart MVE
- Thermo Scientific
- Worthington Industries
- INOX India
- Custom Biogenic Systems (CBS)
- Day-Impex (Dilvac)
- Haier Shengjie, Meling
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Liquid Nitrogen Storage Tank consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Liquid Nitrogen Storage Tank market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Liquid Nitrogen Storage Tank manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Liquid Nitrogen Storage Tank with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Liquid Nitrogen Storage Tank submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.