For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Linseed Oil (Flaxseed Oil) market for 2018-2023.
Flaxseed oil, also known as linseed oil or flax oil, is a colourless to yellowish oil obtained from the dried, ripened seeds of the flax plant (Linum usitatissimum). The oil is obtained by pressing, sometimes followed by solvent extraction. Linseed oil is a drying oil, meaning it can polymerize into a solid form.
North America has the largest global export quantity and manufacturers in Flaxseed Oil market, while the China is the second sales volume market for Flaxseed Oil in 2016.
In the industry, Shape Foods profits most in 2016 and recent years, while Hongjingyuan and Fueder ranked 2 and 3.The market share of them is 7.38%, 7.34% and 5.92% in 2016.The gap of market share is keep on enlarged due to different strategy.
Flaxseed Oil technology is very mature now, and new enterprises can not surpass existing famous brands on reputation or design in the short term. So, the study group recommends the new entrants need to be considered carefully before enter into this field.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Linseed Oil (Flaxseed Oil) will register a 2.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2140 million by 2023, from US$ 1830 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Linseed Oil (Flaxseed Oil) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Organic Flaxseed Oil
- Inorganic Flaxseed Oil
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Shape Foods
- Meng Gu Xiang
- Nature's Bounty
- Henry Lamotte Oils
- Nature's Way Products
- Krishi Oils
- Gustav Heess
- Sundown Naturals
- Ningxia Yousufu Qingzhen Food Co.,Ltd
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Linseed Oil (Flaxseed Oil) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Linseed Oil (Flaxseed Oil) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Linseed Oil (Flaxseed Oil) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Linseed Oil (Flaxseed Oil) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Linseed Oil (Flaxseed Oil) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.