For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Linear Motion Systems market for 2018-2023.
Industrial machinery is prevalent among many different fields of industry. Linear motion is one of the basic mechanisms that design in the machinery. Linear motion utilizes sliding and rolling motions to transfer power and displacement into guiding linear-movement.
This mechanism is considered to be one of the most important factors in every industrial field.
Linear motion systems consist of linear rail, rail tables, guides, actuators, sliders, which help the manufacturing facility to continuously transfer products in a conveyor belt, or push it across for packaging.
Rising revenue from the replacement activities, high demand for linear motion systems in automotive industry and rapid industrialization in emerging countries are some of the key factors fueling the market growth. Meanwhile, demand for linear motion products in the electronics and electronics-assembly industries particularly for battery manufacturing facilities and improved global economic conditions have facilitated growth. However, lack of effective product differentiation is one of the major factors hampering the market growth.
With expected revenue of $1778.68 million in 2018, China would be the largest regional market for linear motion products. The whole APAC region, owing to the rapid industrial development across countries such as China, India, South Korea, Indonesia, and Taiwan, the linear motion systems market will post impressive growth in the coming years. Additionally, the growth of the automation segment will also fuel the demand for linear motion systems stock in this region.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Linear Motion Systems will register a 7.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 11300 million by 2023, from US$ 7360 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Linear Motion Systems market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Single-Axis Linear Motion Systems
- Multi-Axis Linear Motion Systems
Segmentation by application:
- Material Handling
- Machine Tools
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Bosch Rexroth
- Schneider Electric Motion
- NIPPON BEARING
- PBC Linear
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Linear Motion Systems consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Linear Motion Systems market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Linear Motion Systems manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Linear Motion Systems with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Linear Motion Systems submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.