For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid market for 2018-2023.
Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid is an anionic surfactant with molecules characterized by a hydrophobic and a hydrophilic group. They are nonvolatile compounds produced by sulfonation. Linear alkyl benzene sulfonic acid are complex mixtures of homologues of different alkyl chain lengths (C10 to C13 or C14) and phenyl positional isomers of 2 to 5-phenyl in proportions dictated by the starting materials and reaction conditions, each containing an aromatic ring sulfonated at the para position and attached to a linear alkyl chain at any position with the exception of terminal one (1-phenyl). The properties of linear alkyl benzene sulfonic differ in physical and chemical properties according to the alkyl chain length, resulting in formulations for various applications.
LABSA industry has low technology barrier and is labor intensive industry. Currently, there are many producing companies in the world LABSA industry. The main market players are Ho Tung, CEPSA, Sasol, KAPACHIM, Stepan, New India Detergents, ISU Chemical and Nanjing Gige. The production of LABSA increased to 3211.81 MT in 2016 from 2756.30 MT in 2012 with average growth rate of 3.90%. Global LABSA capacity utilization rate remained at around 73% in 2016.
LABSA has mainly two types, which include LABSA 96% and LABSA 90%. With washing function of LABSA, the downstream application industries will need more LABSA products. So, LABSA has a huge market potential in the future. Manufacturers engaged in the industry are trying to produce high purity and good performance LABSA through improving technology.
The major raw materials for LABSA are LAB, sulfuric acid and other auxiliary chemicals. Fluctuations in the price of the upstream product will impact on the production cost of LABSA, and then impact the price of LABSA. The production cost of LABSA is also an important factor which could impact the price of LABSA. The LABSA manufacturers are trying to reduce production cost by developing production method.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid will register a 3.4% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 4100 million by 2023, from US$ 3360 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- LABSA 96%
- LABSA 90%
Segmentation by application:
- Coupling Agent
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Fogla Group
- New India Detergents
- ISU Chemical
- Dada Surfactants
- Hansa Group
- Miwon Chemical
- Ho Tung
- Nanjing Gige
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Linear Alkyl Benzene Sulphonic Acid submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.