For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Limonene market for 2018-2023.
Limonene is an oral dietary supplement containing a natural cyclic monoterpene and major component of the oil extracted from citrus peels with potential chemo preventive and antitumor activities. Limonene is widely used as a flavor and fragrance and is listed to be generally recognized as safe in food by the food and drug administration.
Limonene is extracted from citrus peels and is mainly concentrated in Brazil, USA and Europe. Currently, there are many producing companies in the world limonene industry. The main players are Florida Chemical Company, Firmenich, Tropfruit, Citrosuco, Citrus Oleo and Ernesto Ventós. The global production of limonene increases to 42944 MT in 2017 from 38371 MT in 2012 with average growth rate of 2.28%. Global limonene capacity utilization rate remained at around 80% in 2016.
In consumption market, the global consumption value of limonene increases with the 3.67% average growth rate. And USA and Brazil are the main consumption regions due to the bigger demand of downstream applications. In 2016, these two regions occupied 59.49% of the global consumption volume in total.
Limonene has many grades, which include pharmaceutical grade, food grade and industrial grade. And each type has application industries relatively. With pharmaceutical value and flavor effect of limonene, the downs downstream application industries will need more limonene products. So, limonene has a huge market potential in the future. Manufacturers engaged in the industry are trying to produce good performance limonene through improving technology.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Limonene will register a 2.5% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 340 million by 2023, from US$ 300 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Limonene market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Pharmaceutical Grade
- Food Grade
- Industrial Grade
Segmentation by application:
- Pharmaceuticals Industry
- Food Additives
- Daily Chemicals Products
- Chemical Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Florida Chemical Company
- Citrus Oleo
- Ernesto Ventós
- Agroterenas Citrus
- Lemon Concentrate
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Limonene consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Limonene market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Limonene manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Limonene with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Limonene submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.