For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Lightweight Conveyor Belts (Light Conveyor Belt) market for 2018-2023.
Lightweight Conveyor Belts is one kind of conveyor belts, which is quite an important professionally advanced, versatile machines mainly used in automatic line delivery of products. The raw material of Lightweight Conveyor Belts are cotton, nylon, polyester, aramid and blended materials and other industrial fabrics as structure, PVC, TPU, PE, TPEE or other polymer materials as coatings. It is widely used in food industry, Logistics industry, Agriculture industry, building materials industry and airport industry.
Habasit, Ammeraal Beltech, Sampla and Forbo-Siegling are the top production value share spots in the Lightweight Conveyor Belts market in 2017. Habasit dominated with 11.331% production value share, followed by Ammeraal Beltech with 6.651% production value share and Sampla with 9.86% production value share.
Lightweight Conveyor Belts used in industry including Food & Tobacco, Transport and Logistics Industry, Printing and Packaging Industry, Textile Industry, Agriculture, etc. Report data showed that 32.07% of the Lightweight Conveyor Belts market demand in Food & Tobacco in 2017.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Lightweight Conveyor Belts (Light Conveyor Belt) will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Lightweight Conveyor Belts (Light Conveyor Belt) market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Coating Process
- Calendering Process
Segmentation by application:
- Food & Tobacco
- Transport and Logistics Industry
- Printing and Packaging Industry
- Textile Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Ammeraal Beltech
- Continental AG
- Wuxi Shun Sheng
- LIAN DA
- Jiangyin TianGuang
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Lightweight Conveyor Belts (Light Conveyor Belt) consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Lightweight Conveyor Belts (Light Conveyor Belt) market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Lightweight Conveyor Belts (Light Conveyor Belt) manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Lightweight Conveyor Belts (Light Conveyor Belt) with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Lightweight Conveyor Belts (Light Conveyor Belt) submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.