For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Light Vehicle Seating market for 2018-2023.
Light Vehicle Seating is a kind of automotive seat which is installed on the passenger cars and some commercial vehicles whose gross weight are less than 3.5T. Light vehicle seating is an assembly of seat frame, sponge, fabric and other components. Light vehicle seating in the report doesn't contain children safety seat.
Due to developing of automotive market, demand of Light Vehicle Seating is growing higher. In recent years, Europe and USA are still the main market of Light Vehicle Seating. However, developing countries are becoming the emerging market of Light Vehicle Seating, such as China, India and Brazil etc. Viewed from the supply side, there are many manufacturers in the Light Vehicle Seating industry, while from the demand side; the current demand for Light Vehicle Seating is growing.
At present, there are a few manufacturers in the world. A few leading companies occupy most of market share. The leading five companies are Johnson Controls, Lear, Faurecia, Toyota Boshoku , Magna and they occupy about 75.89% of the market in 2015.
To grab more market, the little companies have to expand the technology, capital investment and brand influence. To meet the challenge of the little companies and keep their leading stage, leading companies need to increase the technology innovation and speed up the product upgrading. Due to the stable automotive OEM market, Light Vehicle Seating market will still be a market leading by a few companies in future.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Light Vehicle Seating will register a 3.6% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 78800 million by 2023, from US$ 63900 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Light Vehicle Seating market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Fabric Seat
- Genuine Leather Seat
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Johnson Controls
- Toyota Boshoku
- TS TECH
- NHK Spring
- Hyundai Dymos
- Wuhu Ruitai
- Beijing GoldRare
- GSK Group
- Zhejiang Jujin
- Jiangsu Yuhua
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Light Vehicle Seating consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Light Vehicle Seating market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Light Vehicle Seating manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Light Vehicle Seating with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Light Vehicle Seating submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.