For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Life Science Plastic Bottles market for 2018-2023.
Life science plastic bottles are used in life science technology, hospital, and pharmaceutical industry. Life science plastic bottles are generally made of polystyrene (PS), Polyethylene (PE), Polycarbonate (PC), Polypropylene (PP), PETG, etc.
The technical barriers of life science plastic bottles are high, and the core technology of life science plastic bottles concentrates in relative large companies including Thermo Scientific, Kautex, Vitlab, Greiner Bio-One, Corning, Kartell, Bel-Art, Wheaton, Qorpak, Sarstedt, SPL Life Sciences, SciLabware, and Dynalon. These companies mainly concentrate in USA, and Europe. The United States account for about 46% of total life science plastic bottles in 2015, followed by Europe with 29.9% of production share.
Life science plastic bottles have a wide range of applications in science technology institution, pharmaceutical industry and others. Because of a variety of excellent performance, life science plastic bottles are major pharmaceutical containers. The demand for life science plastic bottles is expected to continue increasing during the remaining years of the forecast period of 2016-2022. Life science plastic bottles industry will usher in a stable growth space.
In the past few years, the price of life science plastic bottles has a little change and we expect the price will slightly lower. However, the improvement of energy, transportation costs, employee wages, and equipment depreciation will play a significant role in promoting the cost of life science plastic bottles.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Life Science Plastic Bottles will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Life Science Plastic Bottles market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Polystyrene(PS) Bottles
- Polyethylene (PE) Bottles
- Polycarbonate (PC) Bottles
- Polypropylene (PP) Bottles
- PETG Bottles
Segmentation by application:
- Pharmaceutical Industry
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Thermo Scientific
- SPL Life Sciences
- Greiner Bio-One
- NEST Biotechnology
- Guangzhou Jet Bio-Filtration
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Life Science Plastic Bottles consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Life Science Plastic Bottles market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Life Science Plastic Bottles manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Life Science Plastic Bottles with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Life Science Plastic Bottles submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.