For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global LED Thermal Products market for 2018-2023.
Most of the electricity in an LED becomes heat rather than light (about 70% heat and 30% light). If this heat is not removed, the LEDs run at high temperatures, which not only lowers their efficiency, but also makes the LED less reliable. Therefore, LED Thermal Products are used to remove or decrease the heat that created by LED.
The automotive lighting market is growing steadily. The 2015 market size is estimated approximately 3.06 percent of total market. This is expected to drop to 2.88 percent of total market by 2021.
LED automotive lighting developments have gradually shifted from high class car models to mid to high class car models. Laser lights are expected to fill the void left by LED lights in the high class car model sectors, but since automotive laser supplies are only available in small volumes it will be applied in specific car brands and car models.
It is hoped the proliferation of laser car lights will spread to more car models, following the entry of more suppliers in the market. In addition, adaptive driving beam are an emerging trend. Adaptive driving beam headlights control semiconductor that are incorporated in the LED headlight, shutting off particular lighting beam area, which prevents glaring issue from oncoming vehicles. Adaptive driving beam headlights allow both high brightness and security at the same time and has become one of the main highlighted developments for each manufacturer.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that LED Thermal Products will register a 10.9% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 2440 million by 2023, from US$ 1460 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of LED Thermal Products market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Heat Sink
- Ceramic PCB
- Thermal Clad Board
- Thermally Conductive Pad
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Aavid Thermalloy
- Cree Inc.
- ebm-papst Group
- t-Global Technology
- Molex, LLC
- TE Connectivity
- Advanced Thermal Solutions Inc.
- LEDdynamics Inc.
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global LED Thermal Products consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of LED Thermal Products market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global LED Thermal Products manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the LED Thermal Products with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of LED Thermal Products submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.