For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Leaf Spring market for 2018-2023.
Leaf Spring is a simple form of spring commonly used for the suspension in wheeled vehicles. Usually, Leaf spring is assembly of several leaf springs which is made of steel. At present, leaf spring assembly is mostly applied on commercial vehicles.
Leaf spring assembly has its advantages compared to the coil spring. Leaf spring assembly has a stronger bearing capacity but a weaker comfort.
Due to developing of commercial vehicle market, demand of Leaf Spring is growing higher. In recent years, due to the policy promoting, commercial vehicle in Europe and USA mostly use air suspensions. However, developing countries are still providing strong demand of Leaf Spring, such as China, India and Middle East etc. Viewed from the supply side, there are many manufacturers in the Leaf Spring industry, while from the demand side; the current demand for Leaf Spring is growing.
At present, there are many domestic manufacturers in China. Most of the domestic companies have less technology and financial ability and they are facing the competition from the foreign companies.
To grab more market, the little companies have to expand the technology, capital investment and brand influence. To meet the challenge of the domestic companies and keep their leading stage, leading companies need to increase the technology innovation and speed up the product upgrading. Due to the stable automotive OEM market, Leaf Spring market will still be a market leading by a few companies in future.
In order to feed the changing technical requirements, Leaf Spring manufacturers need to pay attention to the technical innovation. In future, high performance and new material will be the technology trends of Leaf Spring.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Leaf Spring will register a 1.3% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 3310 million by 2023, from US$ 3060 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Leaf Spring market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Multi-leaf Spring
- Mono-leaf Spring
Segmentation by application:
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Jamna Auto Industries
- Eaton Detroit Spring
- Chongqing Hongqi
- Hubei Shenfeng
- NHK Spring
- Mitsubishi Steel
- Shuangli Banhuang
- OLGUN CELIK
- Owen Springs
- Hunan Yitong
- Anhui Anhuang
- Shandong Fangcheng
- Zhengzhou Xinjiaotong
- Jiangxi Automobile Leaf Spring
- Eagle Suspensions
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Leaf Spring consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Leaf Spring market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Leaf Spring manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Leaf Spring with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Leaf Spring submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.