For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information studies the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global LDL Test market for 2018-2023.
LDL stands for low-density lipoprotein, a type of cholesterol found in the body. LDL is often referred to as bad cholesterol. This is because too much LDL results in a build-up of cholesterol in arteries, which can lead to heart attacks and strokes. High levels of good cholesterol, called high-density lipoprotein (HDL), may decrease risk of developing heart disease. HDL helps transport LDL cholesterol to liver to be broken down and thus helps avoid damage to heart. Doctor may order an LDL test as part of a routine exam to determine patient's risk for heart disease and decide if any treatment is necessary.
Blood tests commonly report LDL-C: the amount of cholesterol which is estimated to be contained with LDL particles, on average, using a formula, the Friedewald equation. In clinical context, mathematically calculated estimates of LDL-C are commonly used as an estimate of how much low density lipoproteins are driving progression of atherosclerosis.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that LDL Test will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares and growth opportunities of LDL Test market by product type, application, key companies and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
Segmentation by application:
- Carotid Artery Disease
- Peripheral Arterial Disease
We can also provide the customized separate regional or country-level reports, for the following regions:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major players in the market. The key players covered in this report:
- Sekisui Diagnostics
- Randox Laboratories
- Reckon Diagnostics
- DiaSys Diagnostics
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key players and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global LDL Test market size by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of LDL Test market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global LDL Test players, to define, describe and analyze the value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the LDL Test with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the size of LDL Test submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.