For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Laser Rangefinder market for 2018-2023.
A laser rangefinder is a rangefinder which uses a laser beam to determine the distance to an object, which has been in use as early as the introduction of lasers; it is a useful optical method for measuring distance. LRF is based on time-of-flight method, and it employs light waves. This technique is based on a transmission of a short pulse of electromagnetic radiation and the reception of back scattered signals from a target.
North America is the leading market in terms of volume and value, closely followed by Europe and Asia. The world Telescope Laser Rangefinder market is dominated by Trueyard, Vista Outdoor, ORPHA, NIKON, ZEISS, Leica Camera, LTI, HILTI, Bosch, FLUKE, Mileseey, Newcon Optik, Leupold, OPTi-LOGIC, BOSMA and etc.
The Laser Rangefinder industry is highly concentrated, there are more than ten manufacturers (production 100 K Units grade) in the world, and high-end products mainly come from USA and Western Europe.
In the world wide, major manufactures mainly distribute in North America and Europe.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Laser Rangefinder will register a xx% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ xx million by 2023, from US$ xx million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Laser Rangefinder market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Telescope Later Rangefinder
- Hand-held Later Rangefinder
Segmentation by application:
- Construction Industry
- Industrial Application
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Vista Outdoor
- Leica Camera
- Newcon Optik
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Laser Rangefinder consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Laser Rangefinder market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Laser Rangefinder manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Laser Rangefinder with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Laser Rangefinder submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.