For a long time, the cure for diabetes type 1 and type 2 has relied on agonizing insulin shots for patients or insulin infusion via mechanical pumps. Regarding this, experts have been creating artificial pancreatic beta cells with the he…
In this report, LP Information covers the present scenario (with the base year being 2017) and the growth prospects of global Laminating Machine market for 2018-2023.
A laminating machine is a device that covers a paper or other material with a protective layer on both sides, so that it can keep your document looking good and help prevent pages from getting wrinkled or damaged in some other way. The laminating machine is widely used in printing company and so on.
China is the largest consumption region of Laminating Machine, with a consumption market share nearly 42.52% in 2016. The second place is South East Asia; followed China with the consumption market share 14.02% in 2016.
Laminating Machine are widely used in printing factory and printing shop. Report data showed that 83.89% of the Laminating Machine market demand in printing factory in 2016.
The market is not only influenced by the price, but also influenced by the product performance. The leading companies own the advantages on better performance, more abundant product's types, better technical and impeccable after-sales service. Consequently, they take the majority of the market share of high-end market.
Over the next five years, LPI(LP Information) projects that Laminating Machine will register a 4.2% CAGR in terms of revenue, reach US$ 540 million by 2023, from US$ 420 million in 2017.
This report presents a comprehensive overview, market shares, and growth opportunities of Laminating Machine market by product type, application, key manufacturers and key regions.
To calculate the market size, LP Information considers value and volume generated from the sales of the following segments:
Segmentation by product type:
- Coating Laminating Machine
- Pre-coated Laminating Machine
Segmentation by application:
- Printing Factory
- Printing Shop
This report also splits the market by region:
- - United States
- - Canada
- - Mexico
- - Brazil
- - China
- - Japan
- - Korea
- - Southeast Asia
- - India
- - Australia
- - Germany
- - France
- - UK
- - Italy
- - Russia
- - Spain
- Middle East & Africa
- - Egypt
- - South Africa
- - Israel
- - Turkey
- - GCC Countries
The report also presents the market competition landscape and a corresponding detailed analysis of the major vendor/manufacturers in the market. The key manufacturers covered in this report:
- Wenzhou Guangming
- Zhejiang Liming
- Shanghai Loretta
- Beijing Kangdexin
- Shanghai Dragon
- Guangdong Magnolia
- New Star
- Shenzhen Modern Domhke
- Beijing FULEI
- Shanghai Tiancen
- Wen Chyuan
In addition, this report discusses the key drivers influencing market growth, opportunities, the challenges and the risks faced by key manufacturers and the market as a whole. It also analyzes key emerging trends and their impact on present and future development.
- To study and analyze the global Laminating Machine consumption (value & volume) by key regions/countries, product type and application, history data from 2013 to 2017, and forecast to 2023.
- To understand the structure of Laminating Machine market by identifying its various subsegments.
- Focuses on the key global Laminating Machine manufacturers, to define, describe and analyze the sales volume, value, market share, market competition landscape, SWOT analysis and development plans in next few years.
- To analyze the Laminating Machine with respect to individual growth trends, future prospects, and their contribution to the total market.
- To share detailed information about the key factors influencing the growth of the market (growth potential, opportunities, drivers, industry-specific challenges and risks).
- To project the consumption of Laminating Machine submarkets, with respect to key regions (along with their respective key countries).
- To analyze competitive developments such as expansions, agreements, new product launches, and acquisitions in the market.
- To strategically profile the key players and comprehensively analyze their growth strategies.